– Quick wash a full load in under 30 minutes
– Clean & Shine program leaves dishes spotless
– Half load setting adjusts for when there’s less to wash
– Removable cutlery basket can make way for other items
– 10 place setting capacity can wash all the dishes at once
When you’re halfway through cooking dinner, it’s not a good time to realise you don’t have enough plates. The Beko DFS05X11X Slimline Dishwasher has you covered with the Mini 30 program. You can get a full load of slightly dirty dishes back to sparkling in 30 minutes, so everyone gets served.
Clean & Shine program
Most of the time, cleanliness is more important than speed. A full wash takes just 90 minutes, and will leave your crockery sparkling.
Sometimes you just need to wash a couple of pans. The Half Load setting saves on time and energy, as it can use less water to get the same cleaning results.
Removable cutlery basket
After an afternoon of baking, you’ll need to get all of the pans and trays into the Beko DFS05X11X. Just lift out the removable cutlery basket and there’ll be room for extra dishes and pans.
10 place setting capacity
You can get an entire family dinner’s worth of crockery and cutlery loaded at once. There’ll even be room for lunch’s plates too, so that you can keep your kitchen clean and tidy.