– Awesome audio and Smart Sound
– Connect multiple speakers with Chromecast
– Google Assistant helps you throughout the day
Play music wirelessly
Stream your favourite sounds with Google Home Max. This wireless speaker can connect to the main streaming services like YouTube Music, Spotify and Deezer with a simple voice command – all you have to say is “Hey Google, play Discover Weekly on Spotify” and you’ll be bopping your head in seconds.
You’ve also got full voice control so can pause, skip, fast forward or play without lifting a finger. All you need is a WiFi or a Bluetooth device to get great audio.
When it comes to playing music, the Google Home Max is no slouch. It’s been designed dual woofers and two tweeters so you’ll always get crystal clear sound that bring the best out of your favourite songs. And with Google Smart Sound built-in, the speaker analyses and enhances songs as you’re listening.
Connect multiple speakers
If you’re throwing a party or just want to get the whole house filled with music, you can create a multi-room group and connect your Google Home Max to any Google Home, Google Home Mini, or speaker with Chromecast Audio plugged in. That gives you plenty of options when it comes to your music.
You can even choose which group of speakers to play music on – you just need to tell Google Home Max which group to play it on.
Google Assistant Thanks to Google Assistant built in, you can control compatible smart home devices and get a world of info just by asking. Turn up your smart, thermostat, turn lights on and off check the weather forecast, set reminders or even make phone calls to your friends and family – completely hands-free.
– Google Home Max is optimised for selected music and audio services only. Subscriptions/payments may be required.
– Controlling your TV requires a Chromecast.
– Remember that even if you’re using Multi-user and Google Home Max should recognise your voice, a voice similar to yours or a recording of your voice might cause it to incorrectly identify someone else as you.